Megan Fox in your bed!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Megan Fox in your bed!

Post  rovuniy on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:50 am

loyucec wrote:
rovuniy wrote:
loyucec wrote:
rovuniy wrote:
rovuniy wrote:
loyucec wrote:
rovuniy wrote:eeeeeeew megan fox! she so ugly
i saw jennifers body with her in it
yeah me too
it sucked
i know!
*high fivez*
wasnt that emo dude weird>
yeah srsly fuck that movie

rovuniy

Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Megan Fox in your bed!

Post  loyucec on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:51 am

rovuniy wrote:
loyucec wrote:
rovuniy wrote:
loyucec wrote:
rovuniy wrote:
rovuniy wrote:
loyucec wrote:
rovuniy wrote:eeeeeeew megan fox! she so ugly
i saw jennifers body with her in it
yeah me too
it sucked
i know!
*high fivez*
wasnt that emo dude weird>
yeah srsly fuck that movie
that band was evil

loyucec

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Megan Fox in your bed!

Post  rovuniy on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:51 am

loyucec wrote:
rovuniy wrote:
loyucec wrote:
rovuniy wrote:
loyucec wrote:
rovuniy wrote:
rovuniy wrote:
loyucec wrote:
rovuniy wrote:eeeeeeew megan fox! she so ugly
i saw jennifers body with her in it
yeah me too
it sucked
i know!
*high fivez*
wasnt that emo dude weird>
yeah srsly fuck that movie
that band was evil
sure was

rovuniy

Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Megan Fox in your bed!

Post  atosarut on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:58 am

kick that mutant bitch out and i hope i didnt catch a bad acting disease

atosarut

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Megan Fox in your bed!

Post  sefalom on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:58 am

atosarut wrote:kick that mutant bitch out and i hope i didnt catch a bad acting disease
I don't know what anyone sees in her. She's not all that good looking. At all.

sefalom

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Megan Fox in your bed!

Post  atosarut on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:59 am

sefalom wrote:I don't know what anyone sees in her. She's not all that good looking. At all.
and shes stupid and had a club thumb

atosarut

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Megan Fox in your bed!

Post  sefalom on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:00 am

atosarut wrote:and shes stupid and had a club thumb
Very plain. A Fucking. Club. Thumb.

sefalom

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Megan Fox in your bed!

Post  atosarut on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:00 am

sefalom wrote:Very plain. A Fucking. Club. Thumb.
its like.. twilight. for a person. robert pattinson and that 1 other chick

atosarut

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Megan Fox in your bed!

Post  sefalom on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:00 am

atosarut wrote:its like.. twilight. for a person. robert pattinson and that 1 other chick
Yeah, like if Twilight manifested into a being.

sefalom

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Megan Fox in your bed!

Post  atosarut on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:01 am

sefalom wrote:Yeah, like if Twilight manifested into a being.
all fit in the catagory

atosarut

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Megan Fox in your bed!

Post  sefalom on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:01 am

atosarut wrote:all fit in the catagory
Kerstin Stewart.

sefalom

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Megan Fox in your bed!

Post  atosarut on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:02 am

sefalom wrote:Kerstin Stewart.
the new generation of actors are shitheads

atosarut

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Megan Fox in your bed!

Post  sefalom on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:02 am

atosarut wrote:the new generation of actors are shitheads
Fucking horrible actress.

sefalom

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Megan Fox in your bed!

Post  atosarut on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:02 am

sefalom wrote:Fucking horrible actress.
dumbasses. were fucked for future films

atosarut

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Megan Fox in your bed!

Post  sefalom on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:02 am

atosarut wrote:dumbasses. were fucked for future films
Totally fucked. All the child stars these days think they can sing, too. Every kid and their mother has a fucking "band"

sefalom

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Megan Fox in your bed!

Post  atosarut on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:03 am

sefalom wrote:Totally fucked. All the child stars these days think they can sing, too. Every kid and their mother has a fucking "band"
i dont really follow that. no disney channel for me

atosarut

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Megan Fox in your bed!

Post  sefalom on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:03 am

atosarut wrote:i dont really follow that. no disney channel for me
Good. You shouldn't. The point is, FUCK Megan Fox

sefalom

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Megan Fox in your bed!

Post  atosarut on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:03 am

sefalom wrote:Good. You shouldn't. The point is, FUCK Megan Fox
i was just in a room where someone was telling me how good lady gaga was. no hope for the future at all.

atosarut

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Megan Fox in your bed!

Post  sefalom on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:04 am

atosarut wrote:i was just in a room where someone was telling me how good lady gaga was. no hope for the future at all.
I like Lady Gaga.....

sefalom

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Megan Fox in your bed!

Post  atosarut on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:04 am

sefalom wrote:I like Lady Gaga.....
WHY? shes not original

atosarut

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Megan Fox in your bed!

Post  sefalom on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:04 am

atosarut wrote:WHY? shes not original
Most of her songs are pretty catchy.

sefalom

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Megan Fox in your bed!

Post  atosarut on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:05 am

sefalom wrote:Most of her songs are pretty catchy.
the only sex appeal she has is because of globs of makeup

atosarut

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Megan Fox in your bed!

Post  sefalom on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:05 am

atosarut wrote:the only sex appeal she has is because of globs of makeup
I'm not proud of it

sefalom

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Megan Fox in your bed!

Post  atosarut on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:05 am

sefalom wrote:I'm not proud of it
its the same thing repeated 5 or 6 times. shes like the american Bjork but at least Bjork knows how to sing. and is a genius.

atosarut

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Megan Fox in your bed!

Post  sefalom on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:06 am

atosarut wrote:its the same thing repeated 5 or 6 times. shes like the american Bjork but at least Bjork knows how to sing. and is a genius.
Ever heard of Modest Mouse?

sefalom

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Megan Fox in your bed!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum